Fast, Easy & Most Affordable Courses

We will meet OR beat ANY price of our competitors!


Feel free to contact our administrators or instructors anytime you need help. However, please read this section first to quickly answer the most frequently asked questions.

Download Courses ARE Compatible with IPhones (Smart Phones), IPads and All Laptop and Desktop Computers. All courses are in PDF Format.

How does the Download course work:

Once a student purchases the course(s) they will be redirected to the course materials.
Simply save your materials to your laptop or your phone so you have continious access to your materials.
Once the course material is completed the student will email Final Exams, Mandatory Evaluation Sheets and Log Sheets to, if the exam is
passed with a 70% or better, certificates of completion will be emailed the same day and the student may print their Certificate(s) of Completion.
If you are renewing, instruction on how to renew will be emailed along with your certificates of
If this is a Pre-License course, instructions on how to register for the state exam will be sent along with certificates of completion

You will need to keep track of your own hours on a log sheet provided to you within the course material, you may NOT exceed 10 hrs in 1 day.
Once all hours are taken you will need to complete the exam for each course and then email or fax the log sheet, MANDATORY evaluation sheet(s) and exams to us for grading and inspection of hours.
The Instructor will look over your log sheet and correct your exams.
If your log sheet is complete and you pass your exams and your evaluation sheet(s) are filled out you will be issued certificates of completion for each course passed, this will be your proof that all hours were taken and exams were passed.
If you fail the exam you will need to retake the exam free of charge and as many time needed to pass. We can provide to you the answers you got wrong but not the actual right answer will be provided for example if you got #3 wrong I will tell you #3 is incorrect. You need to pass the exam with a 70% or better.
You will get unlimited tries to pass the exam free of charge.

Exams can either be printed out and answers circled and scanned and emailed to us OR you can write your answers down on a sheet of paper or notepad on your computer for Example #1 A, #2B Etc…and emailed or faxed to us along with evaluation sheets and logs sheet. If you have further questions please feel free to call or text us at 509-844-3884.

What methods of payment do you accept online?

We accept all major credit cards (Visa, MC, AMEX, Discover). If you wish to pay by check, please call our office and a customer service representative will assist you.

Washington Real Estate License Renewal Compliance Process

The Washington State Department Of Licensing states that real estate brokers renewing for their first initial renewal must complete at least 90 hours, including 30-hour Advanced Practices course, 30-hour Real Estate Law course, 3-hour Core course, and at least 27-hours of approved continuing education courses. RealEstateCE does not offer the 30-hour Advanced Practices or 30-hour Real Estate Law courses.

Brokers, Managing Brokers, and Designated Brokers renewing for the 2nd and subsequent time must complete 30-hours of continuing education. Of the 30 required hours, you must include the 3-hour core topic however, the remaining 27-hours can be in elective instruction.

Renewal Cycle
Washington real estate license renewals are due every 2 years from the licensed year on the licensee’s birthday, and you can renew up to 120 days before your license expires.

Renewal Fee
The on-time renewal fee for a broker is $146.25 and $210 for a managing broker.

Late Renewal Fee
The late renewal fee for a broker is $172.75 and $236.50 for a broker.

Inactive License
No continuing education is required while your license is inactive, however, the license must be renewed and renewal fee must be paid. There is no time limit on how long your license can remain inactive, but you will need to complete your continuing education requirement if you want to return to active status.

Determine Your License Status
Visit The Washington State Department Of Licensing online at Under the professions tab, click on look up a professional or business license or you may also click here to access. You may also log into your account by clicking the login to license eXpress at the top of the page.

How do I sign up for an online course?

To enroll in an online course you must first register. Payment will only be required when you enroll in a course. If you would like assistance, please call 509-844-3884

What are the requirements for a Washington real estate broker's license?

You must be at least 18 years of age. A high school diploma or its equivalent is required for a license. You must successfully complete an approved 60 hour Real Estate Fundamentals course and an approved 30 hr Practices course before taking the State licensing exam.

What are the requirements for a Managing Broker's license in Washington?

Be at least 18 years of age
Have a high school diploma or the equivalent
Have at least 3 years of experience within the last 5 years as a full-time salesperson
Successfully complete 90 clock hours of Washington approved Managing Broker pre-license courses which include: 30-hour Advanced Law, 30-hour Broker Management, and 30-hour Business Management.
Pass the Washington State exam

What are the continuing education requirements for students with over 2 years experience in Washington State?

30 hrs with 3 of the hours being the 3 hr Mandatory Current Isses Course.

How do I get my Completion Certificate?

All required clock hour must be logged on a sheet of paper, notepad on your computer or excel spred sheet
All quizzes completed with a score of 70% or better
Exam (if applicable) completed with a score of 70% or better for brokers and 75% for managing brokers
Evaluation form completed and submitted.

How long will my Completion Certificate be available?

Your certificate will be available for 5 years after completion date.

What do I do after I pass the state exam?

After you take this course and pass our exam
you can reach out to our Instructor, Blair Humes, who is also a
Real Estate Broker for eXp Realty. He would be
happy to fill you in on the opportunities
available with the Brokerage he works for that
offers a one of a kind Mentor/Mentee program
designed to get a new agent an accelerated
start to their Real Estate Career with a
shadowing program and structured continuing
educational program for the first three or
six transactions. You can learn more by
visiting and
when ready you can Call/Text: 253-778-9216 or

How many hours per day can I log?

A total of 10 hours per day may be logged. This total includes study time on all courses you may have in your Study Center.

How long do I have to complete a course?

Students have 1 year to complete courses

How long do I have for a refund?

A full refund will be given within 7 days of purchase if the following conditions have been met:
1. The student has not started the course. 2. A written cancellation notice has been received within 7 days of purchase.
A refund check will be mailed within 30 days of receipt of cancellation.
No refund will be given after 7 days

How do I become a real estate Managing broker?

In order to become a licensed real estate broker, you must first complete an approved 90 clock-hour course in Business Management, Broker Management and Advanced Law. Upon completion of this course, your school will provide you with a stamped, signed Candidate Examination Document and handbook from our testing service, AMP which contains information on registering for an examination appointment at one of seven sites throughout the state.

Passing candidates receive an Application for Real Estate License at the examination site, which can be completed and signed by the applicant and employing broker and mailed with the $146.25 first license fee (or delivered in person to our Olympia office).

If you are licensed in another jurisdiction or need information regarding the requirements to obtain a broker’s license, please contact Real Estate Licensing at (360) 664-6500or (360) 664-6488.

How can I obtain a license in Washington if I am already licensed in another state?

To receive examination approval from our department, you will need to request a license history from the Real Estate Commission of the state where you are currently licensed. If your history indicates that you have held an ACTIVE license within the previous 6 months, we will waive the National portion of the examination and you will only be required to test on the Washington Law section of the exam. In addition, the license history will provide information that will allow a waiver of the education requirements.

Renewal Process

Can I use extra education hours for my second renewal?
Many brokers take extra hours during their first two years as they seek to learn more about their new business. That’s why they often end up with more than 90 clock hours at the end of their first two years in the business.

What happens if I miss my deadline to renew my real estate license?
It depends. There are two groups in this scenario and will depend on how late you are in renewing. If you are under one year late, you simply need to complete your education and pay your license fee along with a small fine. There is not additional requirements in this case. If, however, you are more than one year late in renewing your license, you will have lost your license and will need to complete the required education, retake the state exam to become a broker again, as well as pay the initial licensing fees.
Our best advice is to keep your license up to date! It’s much cheaper in terms of money and time to renew your license on time. Also, you avoid potential legal problems.

What brokerage services can I provide if I’m late renewing my license?
None. You cannot perform any brokerage services, including but not limited to buyer agency, seller agency, talking to clients, or even showing houses. It’s crucial that you do not do any real estate activities while not renewed with the state since it would be considered operating as a broker without a license.
If you are late, refer all calls to another broker or managing broker, and wait until you have submitted to the state for renewal.

Do I need to hear from the DOL to know I’m renewed?
No, broker’s are considered renewed when they submit all the fees and documentation required to the DOL. This can be done online through the DOL’s online portal, or by mailing the paperwork and check. If mailed, the date it’s postmarked is considered the renewal date. We don’t recommend you cut it close enough to worry, but it’s important to know the exact date in case of late renewal.

Do I need to send proof of course completion to the state?
No, but print out your certificates and maintain the records. The state randomly audits the records of brokers to verify compliance.

Is my education considered a write off?
Most often, yes. Check with a tax professional regarding your specific situation to verify.
What do I do if I took more hours than I needed?
If you happen to have extra unused clock hours, you can use up to fifteen continuing education hours for your next renewal. The Washington DOL rules are that the hours must have been completed within 48 months (4 years) of the renewal they are being used for. Keep in mind, course hours cannot be split up, so, a student can’t use extra hours from a course which was already claimed for credit, even partial.

Do in office training sessions count towards my renewal hours?
They may. The course and instructor must be approved by the Washington Department of Licensing and be offered by an organization approved by the state. If not, then the hours will not count as continuing education clock hours.